International Superconductivity Industry Summit
CONECTUS is a member organization of ISIS and is represented by its Board Members in the ISIS Council.
The ISIS organisation currently comprises five members representing their respective nations or regions:
- The National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST) – Japan
- Coalition for the Commercial Application of Superconductors (CCAS) – U.S.A.
- Consortium of European Countries Determined to Use Superconductivity (CONECTUS) – Europe
- Korean Industry Confederation for Commercialization of Superconductivity (KICS) – South Korea
- Institute of Electrical Engineering, Chinese academy of sciences (IEE-CAS)
Attendance at ISIS meetings is restricted to members of the above parent regional organizations comprising ISIS with other countries participating by invitation. An average of 40 delegates typically attends the summit meeting. The platform provided allows to discuss in an intimate atmosphere the business and technical achievements and to strategize further needs to the commercial application of superconductors.
This gives CONECTUS members a unique opportunity to network with international counterparts, get an overview of the latest status of industry and business forecasts and expectations as well as share their latest achievements and possibly find new partners for their projects.
ISIS-29 was hosted by CONECTUS in 2022.
LIST OF ISIS Summits since 1992: