The primary objective of Conectus is to strengthen the basis for commercial applications of superconductivity for stakeholders in Europe.
…is a consortium of European companies with the shared vision that commercialization of superconductivity will translate into significant benefits to economy and society.
…provides a platform for industry to exchange information and to provide a united voice on public policy issues of common interest to superconductivity stakeholders.
…seek to ensure that the benefits of superconductivity are fully realized by decision-makers in industry, academia and governments.…unite to advocate for key priorities and adequate government support focused on superconductor-related research, development and industrial projects.
- CONECTUS is hosting the ISIS-29 in PragueWe are hosting the 29th International Superconductivity Industry Summit in Prague (September 14-16, 2022).
- Presentation of Dr. WalterCONECTUS Chairman, presented superconducting global projects at the ZIEHL conference.
- Bilfinger Noell receives an order for a novel insertion device from EuXFEL GmbHBilfinger Noell GmbH has been awarded a contract for a superconducting undulator afterburner presieries prototype…
- 29th International Conference on Low Temperature Physics (LT29)
August 18-24, 2022, Sapporo, Japan
- ISIS-29, International Superconductivity Industry Summit
September 14-16, 2022, Prague, Czech Republic
- ASC 2022, Applied Superconductivity Conference
October 23-28, 2022, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA